Platformers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Mechanics

2 posters

Go down

Forum Mechanics Empty Forum Mechanics

Post  Shadow Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Categories
The main forum page contains the following list of categories.
  • Lost?
  • Politics
  • Reviews
  • Level Up
  • Creative Space
  • Comments & Criticism

If you would like to add to these items, please send a message to one of the moderators.

Topics
Each category contains a list of topics defined by moderators and your fellow members. Please, feel free to start up a new discussion (topic) within the scope of the category that it is found in. Any random topics will be moved to the Creative Space section of the forum.

Posts & Replies
Within a topic, will be a series of posts and replies relating to the topic in discussion. Please reply to the latest or most relevant post available. Do not start a new topic. Avoid profanity, and keep the environment civil, though we don't mind any heated discussions or intellectual debates. Refrain from directly attacking other members and never share any personal information. We are not responsible for identity loss!

Profiles
This forum supports the use of user profiles, avatars, and signatures. Take the liberty to express yourself and your platformer nature within.

Technical
Refer to the FAQ link at the top of the page to resolve any technical issues you may have while using this forum.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Forum Mechanics Empty Hmmm.

Post  SuperSonic Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Shadow, you should address what members are allowed to post on the forums. Right now I am under the impression that I can only input text!
SuperSonic
SuperSonic
Admin

https://platformconnect.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Forum Mechanics Empty Re: Forum Mechanics

Post  Shadow Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:47 pm

SuperSonic wrote:Shadow, you should address what members are allowed to post on the forums. Right now I am under the impression that I can only input text!

Sure,

You can post anything really.

HTML, Flash, Videos (YouTube, DailyMotion, etc), Images, Links, Tables... the options are limitless.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Forum Mechanics Empty Re: Forum Mechanics

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down